Oh, this one is easy!! My favorite movie of all time is "Father of Bride" With Steve Martin, Diane Keaton, Martin Short and Kimberly Williams-Paisley. I've liked it ever since I was little! The sequel is alright, but the first and original will always be my favorite. I still laugh at the same parts. Honestly, I could probably watch it every day if I had the time.
Other movies that tickle my fancy are "The Count of Monte Cristo," "Devil Wears Prada," "It's Complicated" (HAHA Julie!!), "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," "Enchanted," "Dirty Dancing," "The Hangover," "Wall-E" and "Anastasia."
I've seen a fair amount of movies this year and I've also come up with a few favorites... "INCEPTION" (hands down, best movie of the year so far), "Toy Story 3" (never thought a cartoon would make me tear up), "Despicable Me" and "The Book of Eli."
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ah! I love Father of the Bride! We used to dramatically re-enact parts of the second one; "I broke that window with a frisbee!" ...okay, it's a lot better in person. I haven't seen them in forever though!
Post a Comment