One of my favorite quotes is from Helen Keller:
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
Other favorites...
"God grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference." -- The Serenity Prayer
"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." -- Mark Twain
"Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
"The important thing is for you to believe in something, because I promise you that that belief will keep you warm at night, and I want you to feel safe always." -- Dawson's Creek
"Find faith in everything you do." -- Anonymous
"I would rather worry and have you than not have you at all." -- What I Like About You
"May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you." -- Leap Year
"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.” -- Gilda Radner
I also have multiple Bible verses that I like... these are my favorites and the ones I have memorized:
"I can do all things through Christ strengthens me." -- Philippians 4:13
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." -- Hebrews 11:1
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." -- John 14;27
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -- Luke 12:34
"For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." -- John 3:16
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." -- Luke 6:37
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment