Mmm, well, I wish I got to read more. However, I am a huge Harry Potter fan--even though I didn't finish reading all seven books until after the series had been out for a few years. Unfortunately, those are the last books I have read recently. Actually, the sixth movie, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, was the first Harry Potter I saw after reading the book. The sixth movie is still my favorite that I've seen so far.
I do, however, like Stumbling Upon Happiness by Daniel Gilbert. I bought it for my General Semantics class that I took two years ago. It was a great non-fiction book! I definitely recommend this book to people. For me, it was a nice change from all of the fiction and fantasy I had been reading.
Other than that, I have definitely liked Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden, The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown, A Separate Peace by John Knowles and Night by Elie Wiesel.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment