Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 03 — Your favorite television program

OK, people. I must announce that I have become extremely addicted to the crime show called "Bones." I absolutely love all the characters and the re-runs never get old! I can't wait to for the new season to start in September... Hopefully, I'll be entirely caught up by then! I'm just about to finish the second season. For anyone who's interested, "Bones" comes on TNT every weeknight at 6 p.m. I encourage everyone to start watching it! It's funny, dramatic and intriguing.


My second favorite is "The Big Bang Theory." I think I got some people hooked onto it! Nerdy TV humor is the way to go. I'm ready for the third season to come out on DVD! Maybe I can get Drew to buy it for me...  :-) Re-runs come on CW on Monday nights at 8 p.m. If you're a nerd like me, you'll find it entertaining. Sheldon will always be my favorite character!!


Really though, you should check it out!! As for reality TV, anyone who knows me knows that I love "So You Think You Can Dance." I even posted stuff on my blog about it (predictions and such). The season finale is tonight! Honestly, I like all of the top three dancers so I'm indifferent to who wins. I even had the opportunity to go see the SYTYCD tour last fall with Sarah Pfahning! It was awesome. It was right after I got addicted to the show during season five. I'll be honest, to me, season five is still the best.


I realize this isn't a show, but I love the Food Network. In general, I like to cook so the Food Network helps me try new recipes and think out of the box with my cooking! I love it. Ask my boyfriend, Drew. He likes it when I cook too! ;-)


As for other shows, I like "Glee," "The Office," "Family Guy," "Pawn Star," "Say Yes to the Dress," "America's Next Top Model," "Iron Chef America," "That 70's Show" and "Cold Case."

No comments: