Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 10 — A photo of you taken over ten years ago

Alright, I've found like four photos of me from when I was really little. Enjoy!

I think this was at Aga-Pa Day, which hosted by the Rochester Korean United Methodist Church in upstate New York. It was started in 1973 to help American families who were having difficulties rearing adopted Korean children. My family and I used to go almost every year when I was a little kid! I wore this traditional Korean dress called a Hanbok. It's very colorful and I wish I had one that still fit! I also got to eat A LOT of Korean food. It was pretty fantastic. However, I look like a pretty miserable baby in this picture!

Ahh!! I loved that panda! My parents used to collect pandas... stuffed animals, miniature statues, toys (like this one), etc. At least I look happy here. Have you noticed how fat of a baby I was?

Ah, this is when I was going through cancer treatments. I got to be a part of the Make a Wish program and being a silly 2-year-old, I decided that I wanted a kiss from Pooh Bear... Looking back now, it seems so silly! Anyway, we stayed at this place called Kids Village (I think that's the name.) We got to have breakfast with the characters every morning, which I think this is where this Chip and Dale picture was taken!

No idea where this came from. I'm going to guess Florida. That sounds right. My grandparents used to travel down there for the winter and they would rent a condo. Obviously, we would go visit. I loved the pool, even though I couldn't swim well (I was a pro at the doggy paddle though.)

Man, I was a cute kid... what happened?? :P

2 comments:

Kayla said...

bahhh kimmmy you're SUCH an adorable little kid!!! :)

Julie said...

i agree. cutest thing ever.