On Tuesday night, I had my Sushi 101 class at Central Market. It was awesome! I got to learn how to make rolls with seaweed on the outside and rolls with rice on the outside. I was really intimidated when I first got there, but I found out that rolling sushi isn't as hard as it looks! I think I'm going to perfect my sushi skills and start making it at home. Even better, I found out that I can buy sushi-grade fish at Central Market.
On another note, I've been looking at graduate schools. My plan is to take the GRE before the year is over so that my scores are good for the next five years. I want to get a Masters in Public Relations with a concentration in Corporate Communication. I've looked at TCU, NYU and Georgetown University. TCU only has an advertising/PR program, which is why I've been looking at other schools. Georgetown University is in D.C. and it has a strategic communication program with multiple concentrations, two of which are PR and corporate communication. NYU is my favorite right now because it's in NYC--my favorite city and it's been my dream to live there at some point in my life. NYU has a specific M.S. program in both PR and Corporate Communication. How perfect is that? Anyway, everything is still in the planning phases, but I'm starting to receive graduate packets from schools.
I'm blaming Caity Christensen for this, but I have become addicted to the TV show, Bones. I've already rented two seasons on DVD and I record/watch it every night! Other than Big Bang Theory and shows on the Food Network, Bones is my next favorite!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment